Manipuri Raas Leela is a celebration of the divine love of Hindu goddess Radha and Krishna. ‘Raas Leela’ (dance of Sri Krishna, Radha and the milkmaids) is a colorful indigenous festival of Bangladesh. Manipuri has been celebrating this festival on the ‘Purnima Tithi’ (full moon) in November every year. Thousands of people, irrespective of caste and creed, from different areas of the country, attended the festival. This festival has gained a lot of coverage in recent times due to its unparalleled beauty and diversity of dance forms. It concentrates on the spiritual beauty of love. The Manipuri Raas Leela aims to lift the minds and hearts of the audience to a higher realm of spirituality. Perhaps this is why UNESCO recognized it as an important part of our culture and heritage. Availability goes fast, so reserve your seats as early as possible.
- Visit Tea Capital of Bangladesh
- Taste seven layers of tea
- Visit tribal village
- Enjoy the mesmerizing tribal festival
- Train journey and see the scenic views of the countryside
- Taste Bangladeshi traditional dishes
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.