Srimangal is located Northeast region of Bangladesh and is one of the most beautiful and scenic places in our country. There are 47 tea gardens in Srimangal, therefore, it is known as the tea capital of Bangladesh. It’s a green vegetation area where birds are always chirping. A large portion of the world’s highest quality tea is grown here. It is also called the city of ‘two leaves and a bud. Nature has adorned Srimangal with green trees and it soothes one’s eyes.
Here you can discover Tea garden, Rubber garden, Pineapple garden, Lemon garden, Tribal village (Khasi and Manipuri tribe), Wildlife including endangered western Hoolock Gibbons, Barking Deer, Python, Spit Viper, Loris, King Cobra, Pig-tailed Macaque, Phayre’s leaf monkey (Chosma Pora Hanuman), Capped langur monkey, Fishing cat, Wildcat and many types of Spider and Butterfly. Also, you will trek through forests and hills to discover Ham Ham Waterfall.
- Visit Tea Capital of Bangladesh.
- Taste seven layers of tea
- Visit tribal village
- Trekking at Rajkandi reserve forest and explore Ham Ham waterfall.
- Wildlife and scenic trekking through Lawachara national park
- Train journey and see the Scenic view in the countryside.
- Interact with Indigenous peoples
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.