Bangladesh is the largest river delta in the world. It is heir to a rich cultural legacy despite the various destructive activities of nature and man. If we look back two thousand five hundred years ago to the streams of history, we find many splendid cities, magnificent palaces, and buildings, temples, stupas, mosques, and mausoleums erected by various rulers and settlers of this country. Particularly the Northern part of our country is significantly rich with its archaeological wealth and treasures. According to numismatics we have recorded history for different archaeological sites beginning in the 7th century BC (Iron Age). We had Buddhist, Hindu, and Muslim dynasties and they made some great archaeological contributions.
In this tour, we will show you all major impressive archaeological sites in North Bengal, including Mahasthangarh (Mohasthangor) Somapura, The first mosque in Bangladesh called Harano Masjid (Lost Mosque) was built in AH 69, 7th century, along with lots of beautiful medieval mosques, terracotta temples, stupas, mausoleums. If you are an archaeology lover and want to come closer to the heavenly beauty of the countryside then this could be the best tour for you.
- Visit the very first mosque in Bangladesh even southeast Asia
- Visit the oldest museum of Bangladesh (Varendra Research Museum)
- Boat ride on two mighty rivers (Padma and Jamuna)
- Visit temple village Puthia
- Visit some beautiful medieval mosques
- Visit Jamidar Bari (Landlord House)
- Visit Somapura Mahavihara, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Visit ruin ancient city Mahasthangarh which was a capital once upon a time
- Visit the most beautiful terracotta Kantajew TempleVisit very first mosque in
- Bangladesh built-in 7th century
- Visit a legendary man-made water tank of Bangladesh
- Visit rural areas to see the culture and customs of ordinary people
- Visit a village market (Bazaar)
- Visit a Char (sandbank island that isolated from the mainland created from river sedimentation)
- Interacting with local people. Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.