Old Dhaka refers to the historic old city of Dhaka. In the old Dhaka tour package, you will explore the history of the city of Dhaka. The city name previously spelled as Dacca before 1982 which was an urban settlement dating back to the 7th century on the banks of the Buriganga River (Old Ganges) now is the most vibrant and chaotic place in Dhaka Metropolitan Area. Main key attractions are Sadarghat (Main river terminal), Ahsan Manzil (Pink Place), Islampur Cloth Market (the biggest cloth market in Bangladesh), Shakhari Bazaar (conch musical instrument makers), Armenian Church, Star Mosque, Lalbagh Fort, Khan Mohammad Mridha Mosque, Dhakeswari Temple, and National Parliament Building in new Dhaka. The most interesting Activities are Boat Ride on the Buriganga River and Rikshaw Ride throughout the Buggiest and Narrowest streets.
All of these places are recommended by various travel books and websites like Lonely Planet and TripAdvisor. If you do this tour you will be experience Bangladeshi Culture, heritage, daily life activities, and finally the big hustle and bustle of Dhaka.
- Boat ride on Buriganga River
- All famous and historic sites of Old and New Dhaka
- Rickshaw ride through the narrowest lane
- Interacting with local people
- Discover yourself through the hustle and bustle of Dhaka city
- Taste Bangladeshi traditional dishes
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations