Old Dhaka is the most congested area of Dhaka city. The main attraction is people and traditional old buildings. If you want to meet the most friendly, amiable, heartiest welcoming people in the world where people are happy when they see foreigners and pedestrians constantly ask to have their photo taken, then the Street Photography tour can be your best tour choice. You will see the most vibrant and colorful area of Dhaka city. The tour is suitable for landscape photography, outdoor portraits, food photography, street photography, bazaar photography, urban photography, photojournalism, still life photography, candid photography, color photography, and lifestyle photography.
All of these places are recommended by various travelers, travel books, and websites like Lonely Planet and TripAdvisor. If you do this tour you will be able to capture images of Bangladeshi Culture, heritage, daily life activities, and the big hustle and bustle of Dhaka city.
- Photo shoot at Dholaikhal (largest spare parts market in south Asia)
- Photo shoot at Shakhari Bazar (Hindu Street)
- Photo shoot at Islampur area (largest cloth market in our country)
- Photography at Sadarghat (main river port station)
- Boat ride on Buriganga River (Old Ganges)
- Photography at Fruit lane (fall potti)
- Photo shoot on the Babu Bazaar Bridge (entire view of Buriganga river)
- Photo shoot at Chawk Bazaar (chowk bazaar)
- Taste Bangladeshi traditional dishes
- Interact with local people
- Discover yourself through the hustle and bustle of Dhaka city
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.