Sylhet is called the second ‘London’ of Bangladesh and is known as spiritual capital. Situated northeast of Bangladesh, it boasts lush greenery, enormous tea plantations, blue rivers, forests, and historical buildings. Sylhet is home to many species of wildlife, swamp forest, marsh wetland, a stone quarry, and many spiritual Shrines. Additionally, between the Khasi and the Jaintia hills, you’ll find the homes of the Monipuri Tribe, whose maidens are famous for their dance. There are many aboriginal tribes including the Monipuris, the Tipperas, Khasis and Garos who still live their primal ways in the hills. Those who are adventurous travelers and nature lovers, this is a great tour for them!
- Visit spiritual capital of Bangladesh
- Visit tribal village
- Explore Sangrampunji Waterfall
- Wildlife and scenic trekking.
- Ratargul Swamp Forest, the Amazon of Bengal
- Boat ride on Lalakhal, famous for crystal clear water
- Train journey and see the Scenic view in the countryside.
- Interact with Indigenous peoples
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.