The Chittagong Hill Tracts is topographically the only hill-intensive area of Bangladesh. It is situated in the southeast of Bangladesh. The inhabitants of the Hill Tracts are mostly tribal. The life of the tribal people is extremely fascinating. The mountainous rugged terrain with deep forests, lakes, and falls gives it a divergent character from the rest of Bangladesh.
In the Chittagong Hill Tracts, the Upper Tertiary sandy-argillaceous sediments have been folded into a series of long sub-meridional anticlines and synclines represented in the surface topography by elongated hill ranges and intervening valleys
We have designed this impressive tour for those who love the most spectacular greenery and hilly area of Bangladesh!
- All famous and historic sites of Old and New Dhaka
- Explore the tribal culture & daily life
- Boat ride at Kaptai lake
- Visit the tribal handicraft market!
- All major attractions of Bandarban!
- Explore the tribal village, the lifestyle of ethnic people
- Visit Magnificent Ship Breaking Yard
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.