Bangladesh is a country with full of nature and green vegetation. Each of its scenic territory including Sundarbans, Sreemangal, Chittagong, Rangamati and Bandarban hill-tract is the blessing mind with the most enchanting and alluring natural beauty of Bangladesh. These scenic beauties, green fields, and fields swarming with golden crops, the clear and cloudy sky, moonlit and pitch dark present the divine beauty of the countryside of Bangladesh. To illustrate these scenic beauties we have designed this scenic countryside holiday to give you the best attractive landscape experience in Bangladesh.
However, A shroud of mystery and danger looms over the UNESCO-protected Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest in the world. Bleak and haunting at the same time, the wilderness here comprises an enormous network of interconnected waterways, stretching inland for about 80km from the Bay of Bengal. This is truly wild terrain, and a three- or four-day boat trip into the heart of this magnificent part of South Asia often ranks as the chief highlight of a trip to Bangladesh
Following this, Sreemangal is known as the tea capital of Bangladesh. It is also called the city of ‘two leaves and a bud. Nature has adorned Sreemangal with green trees and it soothes one’s eyes. Here you can discover Tea garden, Rubber garden, Pineapple garden, Lemon garden, Tribal village (Khasi and Manipuri tribe), Wildlife including endangered western Hoolock Gibbons, Barking Deer, Python, Spit Viper, Loris, King Cobra, Pig-tailed Macaque, Phayre’s leaf monkey (Chosma Pora Hanuman), Capped langur monkey, Fishing cat, Wildcat and many types of Spider and Butterfly. Also, you will trek through forests and hills to discover Ham Ham Waterfall.
Finally, the Chittagong Hill Tracts which is topographically the only hill intensive area of Bangladesh. The inhabitants of the Hill Tracts are mostly tribal. Life of the tribal people is extremely fascinating. The mountainous rugged terrain with deep forests, lakes, and falls gives it a divergent character from the rest of Bangladesh.
- Explore real daily life activities on Old Dhaka with its busy beauty and tradition.
- Overnight journey on a century-old Paddle Rocket Steamer
- Visit ‘Mosque City Bagerhat’ the UNESCO world heritage site
- Explore the largest mangrove forest in the world a UNESCO world heritage site
- Trekking and canals, creeks cruising
- Journey by train and discover the countryside for its divine natural beauty (a unique experience)
- Interact with local people.
- Visit tea capital of Bangladesh
- Taste seven layers teaExperience of a tribal village
- Trekking at Rajkandi reserve forest and explore the Ham-Ham waterfall.
- Wildlife and scenic trekking through Lawachara national park
- Visit ship breaking yard
- Boat ride at Kaptai lakeVisit the tribal handicraft market!
- All major sites in Bandarban!
- Train journey and see the Scenic view in the countryside.
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.