This arrival to departure holiday specially designed for adventurous wildlife and nature lover travelers who love hiking and trekking. Bangladesh is home to roughly 53 species of amphibian, 19 species of marine reptiles, 139 species of reptile, 380 species of birds, 116 species of mammals, and 5 species of marine mammals. In addition to the large bird count, a further 310 species of migratory birds swell bird numbers each year. It has the Bengal tiger, Asian elephant, hoolock gibbon, Asian black bear, and other flagship species.
This tour includes the can’t miss sites of traveling in Bangladesh. Visit Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest on earth and home of man-eaters the Bengal Tiger. Experience a century-old overnight journey on the British built Rocket steamer. See the world heritage city of Bagerhat and experience the crowded and vibrant Capitol city of Dhaka. Walk the tea trails in Srimangal and taste 7 layer tea. Trek inside Lawachara Nation Park to observe rare wildlife.
- Discover 2 UNESCO world heritage sites
- Explore real daily life activities on Old Dhaka with its busy beauty and tradition.
- Overnight journey on a century-old Paddle Rocket Steamer
- Visit ‘Mosque City Bagerhat’ the UNESCO world heritage site
- Explore the largest mangrove forest in the world a UNESCO world heritage site
- Trekking and canals, creeks cruising
- Journey by train and discover the countryside for its divine natural beauty
- Interact with local people.
- Visit Tea Capital of Bangladesh
- Taste seven layers tea
- Visit tribal village & explore their lifestyle
- Spotting endanger wildlife at Lawachara
- Scenic trekking through Lawachara national park
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.