Bangladesh is a country that is a melting pot of races. Therefore, it has a mixed and contaminated culture. Bangladeshi culture is influenced by three great religions- Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam in successive order, with Islam having the most pervading and lasting impact. Like a colorful montage, the cultural tradition of our country is a happy blending of many variants, unique in diversity but essence greatly symmetrical.
This tour is specially designed for those adventurous travelers or photographers who are keenly interested in exploring the extremely rural area along with their tradition, culture and daily life activities. There are many ways to know a country with its indigenous custom, land, and livelihood. Particularly north Bengal region of Bangladesh is one of the poorest parts of Bangladesh; here you can notice some visible effects of poverty: malnutrition, ill health, poor housing conditions, illiteracy, and the effects of a natural disaster – mainly flood and drought. Spending a couple of days in this area and interacting with local people will surely refresh your views and mind about Bangladesh.
- Explore rural life activities and livelihood of villagers
- Visit some agricultural farms; see how they produce food and other crops
- Visit some elementary schools for disadvantaged children’s
- Visit some Chars (Sandbank islands that isolated from mainland created from river sedimentation)
- Visit some village market (Bazaar)
- Boat rides on Brahmaputra river
- Enjoy a Lunch with a host family in the village
- Visit an Enclave and Indian Border
- Visit very first mosque built in Bangladesh
- Visit a legendary pond dug in ancient time
- Visit the most beautiful terracotta Kantajew Temple
- Visit the most stunning Tajhat Landlord Palace
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.