Bangladesh is another name for the green land of natural beauty. So, we are introducing Best of Bangladesh tour package to explore the natural raw beauty. Bangladesh is a country with full of nature and great welcoming people. Each of its scenic territories is the blessing mind with the most enchanting and alluring heavenly beauty. These scenic beauties, green fields, and fields swarming with golden crops, the clear and cloudy sky, moonlit and pitch dark present the divine beauty of Bangladesh. To illustrate these beauties with some great archaeological masterpiece we have designed this impressive Best of Bangladesh holiday tour to bring your holiday dreams to reality.
These are including magnificent vibrancy of Dhaka, a unique overnight journey by century-old Paddle Rocket Steamer, exploring the lost city Bagerhat, discovering wildlife and nature of thrilling Sundarban, tea capital Srimangal, old capital Sonargaon, Chittagong hill tracts, and finally a couple of days to refresh your mind and soothe your soul in the Cox’s Bazar will give you the best attractive memorable experience of Bangladesh.
- Visit 2 UNESCO world heritage sites in Bangladesh.
- Visit Srimangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh
- Taste famous seven layers tea
- Spotting rare wildlife and scenic trekking in Srimangal
- All famous and historic sites of Old and New Dhaka
- Overnight journey on a century-old Paddle Rocket Steamer
- Visit ‘Mosque City Bagerhat’ the UNESCO world heritage site
- Explore the largest mangrove forest in the world a UNESCO world heritage site
- Trekking and canals, creeks cruising
- Visit old capital Sonargaon
- Visit vibrant ship breaking yard
- Boat ride at Kaptai Lake
- Explore tribal people & their lifestyle
- Visit the tribal handicraft market!
- All major sites in Bandarban!
- Experience the massive fishing industry of Cox’s Bazar
- Leisure on the longest unbroken sandy beach in the world.
- Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectations.