Bangladesh is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Discover Bangladesh to explore hidden tourism treasure and the land of stories. Besides, she is on the list of most renowned travel guides because of her natural beauty, lush green hills, mangrove forest, swamps, water bodies, and the long sandy beach of the world. Many of the travel guides like Lonely Planet or BRADT have a specific positive rating for this country. Besides, there are lots of scenic places in Bangladesh which will blow your mind at first sight.
If you are on board with this particular trip, you will have the chance of exploring Bangladesh from a close distance. You will visit the places which are missing on the ordinary guidebooks or in maps. The destinations are charming and will provide some additional knowledge of your existing ones. The trip package has some relaxing days as well to provide you a sense of relief after hefty travels. You can have the option to relax on the white sandy beaches for a couple of days to recharge your energy. The trip solely aims to provide the essence of Bangladesh where you will feel how the country and its people are. This is the right package to introduce Bangladesh both in a formal and informal tone to you.
The beginning of the trip starts from Dhaka. The visitors will have the scopes of experiencing the Ganges Delta in Barishal city. Riding on the Rocket Paddle Steamer – a century-old water transport mode, visiting inside the mangrove forest Sundarbans, peeping inside the amazing mosque city of Bagerhat – all will amaze you. Besides, the package plans to spend a few of the days in the enriched archaeological sites of Rangpur and Rajshahi which will provide immense pleasure to your curious mind. The architecturally precious and historic mosques belonging to the medieval age, Hindu temples, palaces of Jaminders (landlords), and ancient Buddhist monasteries all are lovely.
Returning to the capital after visiting the sites, we have planned to visit some of the other beauties of Sylhet and Srimangal. The mind-blowing tea gardens, tribal villages, boat rides on rivers and canals, national parks – everything will offer a lifetime experience. We will move towards the Chittagong Hill Tracts (also known as CHT) in the next phase. The journey will begin from the Ship Breaking Yards of Chattogram district followed by boat rides to Kaptai Lake and the River Sangu. Moreover, the lush green hills of Bandarban will help you get the essence of heaven. Besides, you can also meet with some of the tribal people living in the region. It will broaden your outlook and inject some new ideas as well.
In the last part of this month-long tour package, you will be taken to the longest sea beach in the world in Cox’s Bazar. Here, you will stay a couple of days and relax to get back the lost energy before you move for your native destination. You will have the chance of exploring the beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh through the Discover Bangladesh tour package.
- It includes all three UNESCO World Heritage sites located in Bangladesh.
- Experience of life and culture on Ganges Delta and other regions of the country.
- Visiting the floating markets, bazaars, schools, brick factories, and exploring numerous rivers and canals by boat in the Barishal region.
- Exploring the largest mangrove forest on earth – Sundarbans, and you will stay there for 3 complete days!
- Rocket- a century-old paddlewheel steamer that will provide an excellent experience.
- Visiting Bagerhat – a UNESCO world heritage city from the 15th century, visiting the historical 60 Dome Mosque.
- Exploring the silk industry of Rajshahi that produces the finest quality silk products.
- Visiting Sompur Mahabihara, a UNESCO World Heritage site and an 8th-century Buddhist monastery.
- Visiting beautiful mosques of the rich historic city Gaur. It was the ancient capital of the Bengal during the medieval age.
- Visiting beautiful temples, palaces, and historic mosques of Rajshahi and Rangpur.
- Visiting a Santal tribal village. The visit will include experiencing their life and living.
- Visiting Kantaji Temple – another gem Bangladesh and decorated with terracotta plaques.
- A three day trip to Srimangal (aka the tea capital of Bangladesh).
- Trekking the inside Lawachhara National Park and visiting tribal villages.
- Walking through the trails of tea gardens.
- Bird watching on Baikka Beal, a sanctuary for migratory birds and bird lovers’ heaven.
- Experience the photogenic stone collection activities in Jaflong.
- Full-day tour of Old Dhaka including rickshaw and boat ride in Buriganga river.
- Experience the islands of Meghna and Jamuna river and the life and living of farmers on the islands.
- Riding two Bangladeshi trains would be a unique experience.
- Visiting Chattogram Ship Breaking Yard by a boat from the river and capturing ship-breaking activities.
- Visiting beautiful hills and tribal villages in CHT areas.
- Boat riding on Kaptai Lake in Rangamati.
- Visit the fishing port, fish market, fishing village, and dry fishing yards of Cox’s Bazar to experience the massive fishing industry of the district.
- Leisure on the longest unbroken sandy beach in the world.